Elevation fly rods utilizes the very latest in material and pattern technology, as well as featuring several more environmentally friendly components, these rods are revolutionary. The Elevation series is a super light and smooth medium fast action range of rods. Designed for anglers at all levels.
We have now started the journey towards more sustainable products at Guideline and >>> here you can read more about our sustainability work and it’s progress. The Elevation rod series will show the way for future rod production. We have worked hard and into the details to do whatever is possible to make these rods the best choice for those anglers who care about the environment. The new rod blank development process eliminates any unnecessary material in each section. It also gives us the possibility to monitor power in every part of the blank much more accurately than before. These rods are extremely light and responsive (9’ #5 is 72g / 2,53oz), and yet the strongest standard rods we have created.
In general the rods have a sensitive and protective tip that is very stable and crisp, with a smooth progressive curve further down the blank with a powerful butt section. The action is easy to cast, forgiving and produce accurate casts at high line speed. The rods have great line feel and you will easily connect to the rod to all types of casts. Summed up these are top modern rods with light feel and an action that suits anglers at all levels.
SINGLE HAND MODELS Link to website >>>
RATES – Single hand models from EUR 199,99, SEK/NOK 1 999,00
DOUBLE HAND MODELS Link to website >>>
RATES – Double hand models from EUR 369,99, SEK/NOK 3 699,00
THE MORE ECO FRIENDLY DETAILS
- Matte, lightly buffed blanks with no added coloration which gives them a dark graphite grey appearance. Any possible, excessive carbon waste particles are collected in separate tank before water is passed on to community cleaning facility. The blanks have a soft spiral pattern and thin, matte coating.
- New, improved full wells grips of 3A cork without rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips.
- Metal parts of reel seats are “clear anodized” which is the least toxic process possible when using aluminium reel seats. We use no chrome (lead) or paint in the anodizing bath.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also adds to a better working atmosphere in the assembly phase of production, reducing health hazardous odors to a minimum.
- Rods are mounted with light wire single leg guides and KW style stripper guides. We use a gun smoke powder coat finish on a stainless frame. Best sustainable choice, still hard and with no chrome plating, which contains lead.
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility to melt and reform into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods.
- All rods are 4-piece.
REPREVE™ is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fibers made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE™ to make a difference.
Here you can read more about our Achieved Eco Goals >>>